So, here is my price list this depends on the complexity of the character's pose & background, all are in full color (no sketch commissions):Half Body (waist/knee up) - $25 - $30 Full Body - $35 - $40
With backgrounds add around or background only - $20 - $80
Additional Characters $25 - $40 per character
Please send me a note
for any orders with the subject "Commission
" and details on what you want me to make. Below are the steps/guide on all of my commissions. Please read up to the buttom:
- You'll only pay 50% of the price when I've finish the sketch of the character and you've confirmed that is good enough. I'll send you the sketch via note and please state if there are any corrections ^^ also please note me if you've send the minimum payment already though it would be great if you'll pay me full.
- After that, upon receiving the 50% payment I'll immidiately start the drawing's lineart, colouring and finishing touches.
- Then after I've finish all of those, I'll send you a low resolution JPG file of the finish artwork, if you've confirmed it is all good then you'll just have to pay the remaining half of the negotiated price. (This step will be skipped if you've paid full at #1 step.
- Having those all accomplish, I'll give you a actual file of your commissioned artwork in PNG format (you can also request for a PSD or any other formats)
- Yaoi/bishounen or shoujo style
*I'll send you my Paypal account details when I message you the sketch. Please use the "personal payment" for paying your order.
*Backgrounds with only patterns are not included in the BG pricing. Well, I'm almost bad at those. XD
*Artwork will be expected to finish within a week upon confirmation of the payment (backgrounds is excempted to this as it takes longer to finish most of the time)
*If there are any questions, feel free to comment on this post and I'll try to reply for an answer ASAP.*Above information are applied only to personal commissions. For commercial purpose please send me a message to my email firstname.lastname@example.org
I hope I explained enough of it to be easily understand. Moreover, I'm not confident with how good I speak english.
Anyways, thank you very much!